ele ted s 23.15
3. They usually invest in ‘person’ rather (c) It is a ratio which shows the resilience
than in the viability of the business. of banks to their long term needs of
4. In India, they are classified as a category funds.
of ‘venture capital funds’. (d) India is not committed to follow this
Select the correct statements using the code
below. 22. A new disinvestment policy was announced
by the Government recently—select the
(a) 1, 2 and 3
correct statements related to it, using the
(b) 2, 3 and 4 code given below;
(c) 1, 3 and 4 1. As per the new policy the PSUs can
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 4 be now privatised.
20. Consider the following statements. 2. Government of India can sell the
shares of the PSUs upto 100 per cent,
1. Indian Depository Receipts (IDRs)
allow Indian investors to invest in
3. PSUs will be used to attract more
foreign companies in rupees.
investment in the economy.
2. Global Depository Receipts (GDRs)
make it possible for foreign investors
to invest in Indian companies in their (a) Only 1
currencies. (b) 2 and 3
3. IDRs are issued in India by a Domestic (c) Only 2
Depository. (d) 1, 2 and 3
4. Though India has provisions for IDRs, 23. Consider the following statements about
foreign companies are yet to issue ‘capital consumption’.
IDRs in India. 1. A situation, when due to the losses of
a company in consecutive years make
Select the correct statements using the code it obliged to pay its current expenses
below. using its capital base.
(a) 1, 2 and 3 2. A situation when the listed firms under-
(b) 2, 3 and 4 report their losses so that they can take
higher benefits of depreciation.
(c) 1, 3 and 4
3. The process by which a company
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 4 shows higher loss in its operation to
21. Net stable funding ratio (NFSR) was in withhold payments of dividends to its
news recently. Which of the following various share holders.
statement is not correct about it? Which of the above statements are incorrect?
(a) This is a clause of the Basel III norms (a) 1 and 2
for banking regulation (b) 2 and 3
(b) This is an obligatory provision for (c) 1 and 3
Indian banks. (d) 1, 2 and 3