(d) 3 2 1 4
114. The vitamin which is generally excreted by humans in urine is :
(a) vitamin A
(b) vitamin D
(c) vitamin C
115. A person who lives exclusively on milk, egg and bread is likely to become a victim of:
(d) None of these
116. Which of the following vitamins and deficiency diseases is wrongly matched?
(a) Vitamin D - Osteomalacia
(b) Niacin - Pellagra
(c) Cobalamin - Perniciousanaemia
(d) Riboflavin - Beri-beri
117. In the rabbit and horse, the appendix:
(a) is very small
(b) helps in digestion of cellulose
(c) has no use
(d) stores food
118. The blind spot in the eye:
1) is where the nerve fibres leave the eye.
2) has no light sensitive cells.
3) is part of the fovea.
4) is well developed in aged people.
(a) 1and 4
(b) 2 and 4
(c) 2 and 3
(d) 1 and 2
119. Which one of the following alternatives gives the correct descending order of items by their fat content?
(a) Egg yolk, butter, cheese, cream, milk
(b) Butter, ghee, cheese, egg yolk, cream
(c) Cream, cheese, condensed milk, egg (whole), cow milk
(d) Ghee, butter, egg yolk, cheese, condensed milk
120. After death, the:
1) arteries are usually empty of blood.