3) Decreased resistance to cold.
4) Soreness of mouth.
(a) 1 and 3
(b) 2 and 4
(c) 1, 3 and 4
(d) 1, 2 and 3
44. Leishmania, the causative "agent of kala-azar, multiplies asexually by [NDA 2010]
(b) binary fission
(c) multiple fission
45. Which one of the following is the correct group of diseases exclusively caused by virus? [NDA 1991]
(a) Measles, syphilis, rabies, cholera
(b) Poliomyelitis, syphilis, chicken pox, mumps
(c) Cholera, tuberculosis, meningitis, syphilis
(d) Measles, small pox, mumps, rabies
46. Which of the following diseases is caused by the bite of a mad dog: [CBI 1992]
47. The vitamin which is very liable and easily destroyed during cooking as well as storage is:
(a) Vitamin A
(b) Vitamin B6
(c) Vitamin C
(d) Vitamin K
48. The compound used in anti-malarial drug is: [RRB 1991]
49. Which of the following is a skin disease?
50. Which of the following vitamins is essential for poor bone and teeth formation?