(b) through their tracheal system
(c) through their lungs
(d) through their gills
386. Which of the following is not a micronutrient for a plant?
387. Grey matter consists of:
(a) a large number of neurons
(b) a large number of nerve cell bodies
(c) a large number of nerve fibres
388. Which of the following compounds found in all living organisms are enrich in phosphorus:
(c) nucleic acids
389. Which of the following sugars are components of sugarcane?
(a) glucose and fructose
(b) glucose and galactose
(c) glucose and mannose
(d) glucose and ribose
390. Which of the following statements is / are correct?
1) Ligaments are highly flexible.
2) Ligaments connect muscles and bones.
3) Ligaments contain very little matrix.
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
(a) 1,2 and 3
(b) 1 and 3 only
(c) 2 and 3 only
(d) 1 only
391. Enzymes involved in the chemical reactions:
(a) decompose during reactions
(b) are used up during reactions
(c) react more rapidly as reactions progress
(d) are not used up during reactions
392. In the milk, fat content is reduced during:
(d) None of these
393. The colour of cow"s milk is slightly yellowish due to the presence of :
394. Cell membrane is selectively permeable because [NDA 2012]
(a) it is made up of selected organic molecules
(b) it does not allow transport of some substances from region of higher concentration to the region of lower