(a) Watson & Crick
(b) Hargobind Khorana
(c) Widel & Tatum
242. Which one of the following is necessary for the impulse communication in muscular fibre?
243. Who gave Double Helix Model of DNA?
(c) Watson & Crick
244. Which of the following instrument measures blood pressure? [BPSC (Pre) 2008]
245. Which of the following is a sex-linked disease:
(c) colour blindness
246. Colour blindness in the human beings is caused by-
(a) the excess alcoholism
(b) defective X-chromosomes
(c) defective Y-chromosomes
(d) the deficiency of vitamin E
247. Which of the following occurs in Haemophilia?
(b) blood doesn"t clot
(d) WBCbecomes cellular trophic
248. The technique used to detect the paternal character of the offspring is: [IAS 1997]
(a) protein synthesis
(b) chromosome counting
(c) quantitative synthesis of DNA
(d) DNA finger printing