(c) Robert Hooke
(d) T. H. Maman
234. The thickest human skin is of :
235. Which of the following is secreted through lachrymal gland?
236. The longest cell of the human body is :
(a) cells of the hand
(b) cells of the leg
(c) nerve cells
(d) None of these
237. The vector of the Japanese encephelytice is : [UPPCS (Pre) 2008]
238. Which of the following is an example of tissue?
239. In living organism biotic catalyst is called? [NDA2010]
240. The first scientist who synthesized gene (chromosome) in the laboratory- [BPSC (Pre) 1999]
(c) Watson & Crick
241. The principle of ‘one gene - one enzyme" was propounded by :