210. Which of the following is not the part of vehicle pollution? [RRB TC 2005]
211. The rate of heartbeat for a normal human body is: [Uttrakhand PCS (Pre) 2008, SSC CPO (SI) 2009]
212. Assertion (A) : Liver of the human body plays a Significant role in the digestion of fat. [IAS (Pre) 2008]
Reason (R) : Liver produces two Significant fat digestive enzymes.
(a) Both A and Bare true and A is correctly explained by R
(b) Both A and Bare true but A is not correctly explained by R
(c) A is true but R is false
(d) A is false but R is true
213. Under which branch of science bones are studied?
214. Which of the following is studied under palentology ?
215. The study of fishes is called: [RRB ASM/GG 2004]
216. The study of butter-fly is called: [RRB ASM / GG 2002]
217. Which of the following Human organ is affected by the consumption of aflatoxin food adulterent ? [BPSC (Pre)