431. Dinosaur is a/an
432. Insulin is produced in the human body by the
433. Which among the following is not a degenerative disease?
(c) Myocardial infraction
434. Man is warm-blooded, frog is cold-blooded, Which one of the following is cold-blooded?
(d) camel atmospheric pressure
435. Which of the following diseases are not bacterial?
(a) cholera and diphtheria
(b) trichomonasis and malaria
(c) tetanus and typhoid
(d) tuberculosis and leprosy
436. Antibodies are formed in
(a) lymph nodes
(b) red bone marrow
437. The eland having endorine as well as exocrine function is
(a) Adrenal gland
(b) Thyroid gland
(c) Pituitary gland
(d) Pancreatic gland
438. Human blood is oxygenated and purified in the
439. Which among, the following is a solid lubricant?
440. Consumption of potassium cyanide leads to total stoppage of cellular activity in the human body, as it cripples the