(d) distil water
140. Which of the following is obtained in its pure form by the reaction of sugar and sulphuric acid? [NDA, 2004]
141. Which of the following is most reactive among the halogens? [IAS (Pre) 1997]
142. Which of the following noble gas doesn"t exist in air? [BPSC (PreY2004]
143. Who discovered inert gases?
144. The gas used to fill up the tyres of the aircraft is:
145. Which of the following gas is used to fill up the balloon, specially when weather related prediction and reporting is
to be done?
146. The gases used in the respiratory activities of sailors (divers) are:
(a) oxygen and nitrogen
(b) oxygen and helium
(c) oxygen and argon
(d) oxygen and neon
147. The gas used for the light decoration and advertisement in the exposure tubules is:
148. The inert gas found most abundantly in our atmosphere is :
149. The chemist who propounded the vital force theory of the power of life is: