(2) Jane said that whether I (1) Jennifer said what she will do 354. Sucheta said, “Could you please
would dance. when she leaves school. write the project for me, Shwe-
(2) Jennifer asked her what she ta ?”
(3) Jane asked me if I wanted to
will do when she would leave (1) Sucheta requested Shweta
dance. school. to write the project for her.
(4) Jane said that I would dance (2) Sucheta requested Shweta if
(3) Jennifer asked her what she
she wrote the project for her.
or not. would do when she leaves
(3) Sucheta requested Shweta
345. ‘‘It’s a cold day today!’’ cried the school. could write the project for
boy. (4) Jennifer asked me what you her.
(1) The boy was crying as it was would do when you left (4) Sucheta requested Shweta
a cold day. school. that she had to write the
350. ‘Please be patient and the letter project for her.
(2) The boy exclaimed that it
will come’, said the teacher to the 355. Reena said to Ramesh, “I’ll meet
was cold that day than yes-
student. you and Mohan in the restau-
terday. (1) The patient student was rant.”
(3) The boy said that he had asked by the teacher to wait (1) Reena told Ramesh that she
for the letter. would meet her and Mohan
caught cold that day.
(2) The teacher said that since in the restaurant.
(4) The boy exclaimed that it the student was patient, the (2) Reena told Ramesh that he
was cold that day. letter will come. would meet her and Mohan
346. ‘‘Could I have a cup of coffee’’, in the restaurant.
(3) The teacher asked the stu-
she said. (3) Reena told Ramesh that she
dent to be patiently wait for
(1) She asked if she might have would meet him and her in
a cup of coffee. the restaurant.
(4) The teacher advised the stu- (4) Reena told Ramesh that she
(2) She ordered for a cup of cof-
dent to be patient and wait would meet him and Mohan
for the letter. in the restaurant.
(3) She asked if she could have 351. ‘Which way is the post office?’ 356. He said to his friends, “Let us
a cup of coffee. the lady asked. play some country-music and
(1) The lady asked the way to the dance.”
(4) She asked whether she could
post office. (1) He suggested to his friends
like to have a cup of coffee. (2) The lady asked which post that they should play some
347. ‘‘Do your duty’’, the father told office was on the way. country-music and dance.
his son. (3) The lady said the post office (2) He said to his friends that
(1) The father advised his son to was which way. they should be allowed to
do his duty. (4) The lady asked which was the play some country-music and
(2) The father ordered that his post office.
(3) He asked his friends to let
son should be doing duty. 352. “Are you the manager?” I said. him have some country-mu-
(3) The father told to his son to (1) I asked him whether he had sic and dance.
been the Manager.
do his duty. (4) He suggested to his friends
(2) I asked whether you were
(4) The father ordered to his son the Manager. that some country-music be
that to do his duty. (3) I asked him whether he was played as they danced.
348. “Have you finished your work, the Manager. 357. The minister announced that a
Ahmad?” asked Vinod. new employment scheme would
(4) I asked whether he is the be implemented from the follow-
(1) Vinod asked Ahmad whether
Manager. ing month.
he had finished his work.
353. She shouted, “I am going home”. (1) The minister said, “A new
(2) Vinod asked whether Ahmad
(1) She shouted them that she is employment scheme will be
had finished your work. implemented since the next
(3) Vinod asked whether Ahmad (2) She shouted to them that she month.”
had finished work. is going home. (2) The minister said, “A new
(3) She shouted at them that she employment scheme would
(4) Vinod asked whether Ahmad
was going home. be implemented from the fol-
had finished their work. (4) She shouted to them that she lowing month.”
349. Jennifer said, “What will you do was going home. (3) The minister made a new
when you leave school ?” announcement, “An employ-