(1) Nirmal told us that my father 188. Naren said, “Why are you still 193. He said, “Babies, drink milk.”
given me a purse the previous waiting here, Binod?” (1) He said that babies drink
day. (1) Naren asked Binod why he milk.
(2) Nirmal told us that his father was still waiting there. (2) He told that babies should
had given him a purse the (2) Naren asked Binod that why drink milk.
previous day. he was still waiting there. (3) He advised the babies to
(3) Nirmal told us that his father (3) Naren asked Binod why he drink milk.
has g iven hi m a purse is still waiting there. (4) He said that babies drank
yesterday. (4) Naren asked Binod that why milk.
(4) Nirmal told us that his father you were still waiting there. 194. I said, “I came here yesterday,”
had given hi m a purse
189. “Jack fell as he’d have wished,” (1) I said that I came here that
yesterday. the mother said.
184. I asked my brother if he had day.
(1) The mother said that Jack (2) I said that go here
returned the money to his friend.
had fallen as he would have yesterday.
(1) Had you returned the money
to my friend. (3) I said that I had come there
(2) The mother said that Jack
(2) I said to my brother, “Have the previous day.
fell as he had wished.
you return the money to his (4) I say that I went there the
friend?” (3) The mother said that Jack
(3) I said to my brother, “Have has fallen as he has wished.
195. He said, “The government is
you returned the money to (4) The mother said that Jack
your friend?” had been fallen as he would
have been wished. (1) He said that the government
(4) Do you return the money to
190. “Can you see a woman seated is writing letters.
on the bench in a park ?” Alice (2) He said that the government
185. Bala’s mother : “Will you lock the
asked her. was writing letters.
door, Bala ?”
(1) Bala’s mother told Bala that (1) Alice asked her if she can (3) He said that the government
he need not lock the door. see a woman seated on the will write letters.
(2) Bala’s mother asked Bala if bench in a park. (4) He said that the
he would lock the door. (2) Alice told her if she could government wrote letters.
(3) Bala’s mother asked Bala if see a woman seated on the 196. He said, “I have passed the
he had locked the door. bench in a park. examination.”
(4) Balas mother said lock the (3) Alice asked her if she could (1) He said that he had passed
door. see a woman seated on the the examination.
186. “Are you ready, Raju ?” Mother bench in a park. (2) He announced that he has
asked. (4) Alice asked her if she could passed the examination.
(1) Mother asked Raju if he have seen a woman seated (3) He said that he had to pass
would be ready. on the bench in a park. the examination
(2) Mother told Raju if he was 191. The king said, “My force will
(4) He said that he has passed
ready. protect the kingdom.”
(3) Mother asked Raju if he was (1) The king said that his force
ready. 197. The doctor says, “It is better you
would protect the kingdom.
(4) Mother wanted to know from undergo a surgery next week.”
(2) The king said that the king"s
Raju if he was ready. force will protect the (1) The doctor advised me to
187. Ann told my brother, “I will meet kingdom. undergo a su rgery the
you in your class”. following week.
(3) The king ordered that our
(1) Ann told my brother that he force should protect the (2) The doctor says that it is
will meet her in her class. kingdom. better I undergo a surgery
(2) Ann told my brother that I (4) The king commanded that the following week.
would meet you in your class. his force will be protected (3) The doctor says that it was
(3) Ann told my brother that she the kingdom. better I underwent a surgery
would meet him in his class. the coming week.
192. The student said, “Let me come
(4) Ann told my brother that she (4) The doctor advises that it is
would meet him in her class. better I underwent a surgery
(1) The student told that let he
Directions (188-214) : In the the following week.
be allowed to come in.
following questions, a sentence has 198. The teacher asked the student
been given in Direct/Indirect. Out of (2) The student said that if he
is allowed to come in. when he would submit his
the four alternatives suggested, select assignment.
the one which best expresses the same (3) The student requested to let
him come in. (1) The teacher said to the
sentence in Indirect /Direct.
(4) The student requested that he student, “When will you
(SSC Graduate Level Tier-II
Exam. 29.09.2013) might be allowed to come in. submit your assignment ?”