TRANSFORMATION OF SENTENCES (ACTIVE/PASSIVE)
(2) Gradually, his life is ruined 407. Who has destroyed Nagasaki? (2) He had been elected the
because of drinking (1) By whom Nagasaki have chairman of PTA by parents
problems. been destroyed? as he was the only talented
(3) Drinking problems caused (2) By whom has Nagasaki been contestant.
the gradual ruin of his life. destroyed? (3) He have been elected the
(4) His life was being ruined (3) By whom Nagasaki had been chairman of PTA by parents
gradually by drinking. destroyed? as he is the only talented
401. A small epitaph had been laid out (4) By whom Nagasaki has been contestant.
by them in his memory. destroyed? (4) He is elected the chairman of
(1) They had laid out a small 408. Arun has written a newspaper PTA by parents as he was the
epitaph in his memory. report on the inauguration of only talented contestant.
(2) They were laying out, in his Delhi Metro Railways. 412. The movie will create tension in
memory, a small epitaph. (1) A newspaper report on the the Indian society.
(3) They lay out a small epitaph inauguration of Delhi Metro (1) Tension would be created in
in his memory. Railways have been written the Indian society by the
(4) They laid out a small epitaph. by Arun. movie.
402. The nurse is giving food to the (2) A newspaper report on the (2) The tension shall be created
sick boy. inauguration of Delhi Metro in the Indian society by the
(1) The sick boy gets food from Railways had been written by movie.
the nurse. Arun. (3) Tension will be created in the
(2) The sick boy is being given (3) A newspaper report on the Indian society by the movie.
food by the nurse. inauguration of Delhi Metro (4) The tension can be created
Railways is written by Arun. in the Indian society by the
(3) Food is given to the sick boy
by the nurse. (4) A newspaper report on the movie.
inauguration of Delhi Metro 413. Late arrival of the Go mati
(4) The sick boy is given food
Railways has been written by
by the nurse. Express created confusion
Directions (403- 422) : In each among the passengers.
409. The students have dedicated an
of the following questions, a sentence (1) Confusion has been created
issue of magazine to him.
has been given in Active/Passive Voice. among passengers due to the
(1) An issue of magazine had
Out of the four alternatives suggested, late arrival of the Gomati
been dedicated to him by the
select the one which best expresses Express.
the same sentence in Passive/Active (2) Confusion have been created
(2) An issue of magazine has
Voice. among passengers due to the
been dedicated to him by the
(SSC CGL Tier-II (CBE) late arrival of the Gomati
Exam. 30.11.2016) students.
403. He could have solved the problem. (3) An issue of magazine have
been dedicated to him by the (3) Confusion was created among
(1) The problem could be solved passengers due to the late
by him. arrival o f the Go mati
(4) An issue of magazine is
(2) The problem could have Express.
dedicated to him b y the
solved by him. (4) Confusion is created among
(3) The problem could have been passengers due to the late
410. The old owl will listen to the
solved by him. arrival o f the Go mati
squirrel’s problems, patiently.
(4) The problem could solve by Express.
(1) The squirrel’s problems shall
him. 414. The scorpion stung the farmer.
be listened patiently by the
404. Do not insult the poor. old owl. (1) The farmer was stung by the
(1) The poor are not insulted. (2) The squarrel’s problems will scorpion.
(2) The poor is not insulted. be listened to patiently by the (2) The farmer had been stung
(3) Let the poor be not insulted. old owl. by the scorpion.
(4) Let the poor not be insulted. (3) The squirrel’s problems would (3) The farmer is stung by the
405. Do not disturb me. be listened patiently by the scorpion.
(1) Let me be disturbed not. old owl. (4) The farmer has been stung
(2) Let me not disturbed. (4) The squirrel’s problems by the scorpion.
(3) Let me not be disturbed. should be listened patiently 415. Let Sumita help him.
(4) Let I not be disturbed. by the old owl. (1) Let them be helped by Sumita.
406. Who will help me? 411. Parents elected hi m the
(2) Let him be helped by Sumita.
chairman of PTA as he was the
(1) By whom I shall be helped? (3) Let him helped by Sumita.
only talented contestant.
(2) By whom will I be helped? (4) He should help by Sumita.
(1) He was elected the chairman
(3) By whom would I be helped? of PTA by parents as he was 416. I found the box last night in a
(4) By whom I will be helped? the only talented contestant. ditch near my house.