869. There be a long queue for entry 877. He looked upon me eye to eye 885. The heavy-weight fighter was
into the exhibition ground. for a few moments before he knocking out in one punch.
(1) for entry into spoke. (1) The heavy-weight fighter
(2) No error (1) before he spoke. (2) in one punch.
(3) There be a long queue (2) No error (3) was knocking out
(4) the exhibition ground. (3) eye to eye for a few moments (4) No error
870. Until you are in the habit of put- (4) He looked upon me 886. Thanks to an insight and persis-
ting off things you cannot ensure 878. As per the invitation card Rahim tence of the local doctor, hun-
yourself of a good future. marries with Sayra on 13th De- dreds of victims have been able
(1) No error cember, Monday. to resume normal life.
(2) the habit of putting off things (1) As per the invitation card (1) No error
(3) you cannot ensure yourself of (2) No error (2) and persistence of the local
a good future. (3) on 13th December, Monday. doctor,
(4) Until you are in (4) Rahim marries with Sayra (3) hundreds of victims have
871. Let us vie to one another in do- 879. I was convinced that the only been able to resume normal
ing good. thing I wanted to do ever, is to life.
write novels. (4) Thanks to an insight
(1) to one another
(1) I was convinced that 887. In twenty wrecks five lives were
(2) Let us vie
(2) No error fortunately lost.
(3) in doing good.
(3) the only thing I wanted to do (1) In twenty wrecks
(4) No error
(4) ever, is to write novels. (2) five lives were
872. The article suggests that when a
880. This book is different than that. (3) No error
person is under unusual stress
you should be especially careful (1) is different (2) This book (4) fortunately lost.
to eat a well-balanced diet. (3) No error (4) than that 888. Do you think you could lend me
(1) The article suggests that 881. Riches are uncertain things, and good pair of gloves to wear to the
when a person is under un- the fame that power give or is wedding ?
usual stress won by foul means is as short- (1) Do you think you could lend
lived as the dewdrop. me
(2) you should be especially care-
ful (1) is as shortlived as the dew- (2) to wear to the wedding ?
(3) to eat a well-balanced diet. (3) good pair of gloves
(2) that power give or is won by
(4) No error (4) No error
873. The results of the survey were Directions (889–892) : In the
(3) Riches are uncertain things,
fairly disappointing. following questions, some parts of the
and the fame
(1) of the survey were sentences have errors and some are
(4) No error
(2) The results correct. Find out which part of a sen-
882. The doctor asked his patient to
(3) fairly disappointing. tence has an error. The number of that
regularly take his medicine.
part is your answer. If a sentence is
(4) No error (1) asked his patient free from errors, your answer is No
874. Some members of the commit- (2) to regularly take his medi- error.
tee were opposed to use the club cine. (SSC CHSL (10+2) LDC, DEO & PA/SA
members’ money to redecorate (3) No error Exam, 01.11.2015, IInd Sitting)
the meeting hall.
(4) The doctor 889. When the workers threatened to
(1) the club members’ money to
883. Did you hear many news about go on a strike, the mill owner
redecorate the meeting hall.
the political situation while you declared a lay off on his mill.
(2) No error were in that country ? (1) declared a lay off on his mill.
(3) Some members of the com- (1) about the political situation (2) When the workers threat-
mittee while you were in that coun- ened to
(4) were opposed to use try ?
(3) go on a strike, the mill owner
875. I forbid you not to go there again. (2) many news
(4) No error
(1) there again (2) No error (3) Did you hear
890. Iodine deficiency is an easy and
(3) not to go (4) I forbid you (4) No error inexpensive nutrient disorder to
876. We received much help from the 884. I meant to repair the radio but prevent.
neighbours. hadn’t time to do it today. (1) Iodine deficiency
(1) We received (1) No error (2) is an easy and inexpensive
(2) much help (2) to do it today.
(3) nutrient disorder to prevent
(3) No error (3) I meant to repair the radio
(4) No error
(4) from the neighbours. (4) but hadn’t time