740. The International Day against 747. What make people angry or 755. When no individual is (1)/ re-
Drug Abuse and Illicit Traffick- tense is actually a mystery which sponsible there are no (2)/ sense
ings is observed on June 26th. is difficult to explain. of responsibility. (3)/ No error (4).
(1) Drug Abuse and Illicit Traf- (1) No error 756. I am not sure (1)/ if (2)/ he will
fickings (2) What make people angry come. (3)/ No error (4).
(2) No error 757. I felt privileged (1)/ to recite a
(3) or tense is actually a mystery
(3) is observed on June 26th poem in an honour of my teach-
(4) which is difficult to explain er (2)/ at a recent school func-
(4) The International Day against
748. She gave me details of all the tion.3 (3)/ No error (4).
741. If man makes proper use of his schools she had visited while she
time and opportunities and fol- 758. It is now (1)/ five years since (2)/
was on an official tour. I visit the Delhi. (3)/ No error (4).
low his aim in life with patience
(1) all the schools she had visited 759. Prisoners, especially long term
and perseverance, he is sure to
(2) No error convict (1)/ have to suffer most
(3) She gave me details of (2)/ from emotional starvation.
(1) and perseverance, he is sure
(3)/ No error (4).
to succeed. (4) while she was on a official
tour 760. This is not (1)/ a worth reading
(2) If man makes proper use of book (2)/ so don’t read it. (3)/
his time and opportunities 749. The doctor recommended that he
No error (4).
(3) and follow his aim in life with should take a holiday.
761. The beautiful, young girl (1)/
patience (1) that he should jumped in the river (2)/ in a state
(4) No error (2) take a holiday of depression. (3)/ No error (4).
742. Jewellery retailers across India (3) The doctor recommended 762. The tree (1)/ is losing (2)/ its
decided to suspend sold of gold (4) No error leaves. (3)/ No error (4).
coins and bars for six months. 763. People have (1)/ different ideas
750. Education is the only effective
(1) to suspend sold tool to help eradicate the prob- about (2)/ what makes a good
(2) of gold coins and bars for six lem of violence against women. holiday. (3)/ No error (4).
months. 764. They decided (1)/ to consult (2)/
(1) problem of violence
(3) No error a marriage guidance counsellor.
(2) help eradicate (3)/ No error (4).
(4) Jewellery retailers across In-
dia decided (3) the only affective tool 765. I saw (1)/ two deers (2)/ in the
743. Who do you think will win the (4) No error woods. (3)/ No error (4).
game ? 751. Even a fool when he holdeth his 766. I enjoy jogging (1)/ and I enjoy
(1) Who do you peace is counted wise. (2)/ playing the piano. (3)/ No
(2) No error (1) when he holdeth his peace error (4).
(3) win the game (2) No error 767. For testing (1)/ the new micro-
(3) Even fools phone, (2)/ I tried to record my
(4) think will
voice. (3)/ No error (4).
744. My cousin cannot understand (4) is counted wise
768. My friends said (1)/ me that he
why his teacher says that the 752. Henry is a capable boy of doing was (2)/ unable to come. (3)/ No
earth move round the sun. anything. error (4).
(1) teacher says (1) a capable boy 769. She has married (1)/ a young tall
(2) cannot understand (2) of doing anything (2)/ Australian accountant. (3)/
(3) No error (3) Henry is No error (4).
(4) move round the (4) No error 770. The hurrying crowds (1)/ of peo-
745. Reading is no longer popular Directions (753-772) : In the fol- ple past (2)/ each other amazed
among the youthful of today. As lowing questions, some parts of the him. (3)/ No error (4).
the influence of the internet has sentences have errors and some are 771. I have visited Mumbai two years
taken over a very important and correct. Find out which part of a sen- ago (1)/ and I am planning to visit
active hobby. tence has an error and the number of again (2)/ in the near future. (3)/
(1) among the youthful of today that part is your answer. If a sentence No error (4).
(2) very important and active is free from errors, your answer is (4) 772. He neither talks too much (1)/ nor
hobby i.e. No error. he causes any trouble (2)/ during
(3) influence of the internet (SSC CAPFs SI, CISF ASI & Delhi the lesson. (3)/ No error (4).
(4) No error Police SI Exam. 28.09.2014 Directions (773–777) : In the fol-
(TF No. 482 RN 5) lowing questions, some parts of the
746. A person who sticks to one thing
753. Africa is the second largest con- sentences have errors and some are
inspite of initial difficulties is sure
tinent (1)/ and it contain about correct. Find out which part of a sen-
to succeed in the end.
one fifth (2)/ of all the land in tence has an error. The number of
(1) A person who sticks to one that part is the answer. If a sentence
thing the world. (3)/ No error (4).
is free from error, your answer is (4)
(2) is sure to succeed in the end 754. We had (1)/ hardly reached the
i.e. No error.
(3) inspite of initial difficulties (2)/ platform than the train came
(SSC CGL Tier-I Exam. 19.10.2014
(4) No error in. (3)/ No error (4).
TF No. 022 MH 3)